Thursday 30 October 2014

Accessories: Stud Earrings




As a large hoop earrings kind of girl, I've always thought studs made my face look plain or dull, as if I'm not really wearing any earrings at all but, don't get me wrong I think we're all beautiful regardless of make up, jewellery or accessories. 
Recently I have tried a few new hairstyles which require subtle, classic accessories to polish off a look so I went for stud earrings instead of my sometimes garish hoops and found it wasn't that studs didn't suit me it was simply a matter of size and style...
I've now come to find I like studs for work looks as some give an elegant and classy feel, with the ability to calm a look. For example, some heavy prints and colours need to be tamed with a simple stud earring. 
I went shopping for some 'Solid Gold Ball Studs' and came across quite a large selection on the high street. Both River Island and NewLook stood out the most but I am sure other high street stores will have a nice selection also.

Stud Happy for the autumn :-)

Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment