Tuesday 21 October 2014

Hair: My Top 3 Shop Bought Leave-In Conditioners

When it comes to my health and beauty regime, there aren't many shop bought products I buy or use. 
For example, I try and keep to a natural hair care routine and make my own products or lotions...and potions as my friends love to tell me. Anyway, when I do use shop bought products these are my favourite go-to leave in conditioners and here's why. ..

Motions Nourish Leave-In: My hair seems to love this product especially when it's in braids or a protective weave. It's a water based product so I don't really use it on my afro hair stretched out.  It's a light texture and smells great plus my hair always feels soft and full of elasticity after using it...9/10 

Giovanni Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture: This is my newest shop bought product which was recommended by a friend. It's great for detangling and provides great slip for after co-wash styling. My hair feels really soft and fluffy plus it smells fab too...8/10

Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In: This is my long term favourite leave-in. I like to add my own oil mix to this and use it often. It's also water based but I like to use a small amount to add daily moisture or when grooming a protective style. My hair loves this stuff and it too smells great with or without additional oils. It's a light smooth texture and is easily absorbed into the hair. My all time fave....10/10

What's Yours? 

Stay Beautiful, Stay Blessed. Shay ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment