Wednesday 19 March 2014

Fashion: Wedge Trainers Look Book


As a teenager I loved my trainers, I'd wear them with everything.
If I was not in trainers, I was in some variation of flat shoes!
I found heals to be uncomfortable and I felt they made me walk like a giraffe, which is never attractive....unless of course you are a giraffe!...
Today I have a nice mixture of mid heel shoes, boots, trainers and flats but still nothing over 4inches as I just can't deal with the pain lol
So you can imagine my excitement when I first saw a pair of trainer wedges.

I am 5ft tall and hate heals....are these not the perfect pair of casual shoes?

I love em and I have put together the look above which I may even wear myself, if we get some sunshine this year...

Bag is from Debenhams
Wedge Trainers from Schuh
Gold Elephant Necklace from Asos 


Shay 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment