Monday 31 March 2014

**SweetOrangeBou: Earrings By Shay'Divine**

I have finished another collection of earrings inspired by ethnic beads and prints.

Testimonial
"I am loving these bead hoop drop earrings and my friends do too, they all want to know where I got them but I didn't want to share. I love the fact they're individually exclusive, which makes them extra special. They look very nice with my hair up in a high bun, down with a blow out...or with no hair at all, as my newly bald sistrin who borrowed a pair keeps telling me...I think she thinks she's keeping them.....think again girl :-)"
Grace.N. London

Price starts at £6.00. 

If you would like a pair or a pair specially made for you please email shay1divine@gmail.com

Stay Beautiful, Stay Blessed.
Shay 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment