Tuesday 18 March 2014

Health: 21 Day Challenge

 
Today a friend sent me an email with this image attached....


At first I thought it was funny and ignored the idea but something changed my mind.


My relationship with these so called treats....!

I have been on a food journey for a long time and have although I love my figure being healthy is very important to me.

Don't get me wrong...I am not about to start counting calories, I am more interested in counting chemicals but I think this is a great way to go through food-rehab lol.

I love food and have recently become very interested in diet and nutrition , not for weight or anything like that but overall health and wellbeing.

Yes, at first I laughed and brushed it off but now I accept this challenge....who is with me?

Start date: 01.04.14.....God give me strength!


Shay 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment