Monday 31 March 2014

Fashion: My Pumps, My Pumps, My Pumps, My Pumps. Check It Out...


Hey ladies I'm back again with some more great buys.

My latest fashion thing is pumps, and I've found three pairs recently, all under £25.

I'll go in order of when I bought them.


The first pair are Red pumps and they've also got the highest heel of the three. I'm not sure too sure when and where I'll wear these, but they were too sexy not to pick up. They were £18.90 from Forever 21, although they had a 20% discount for O2 users at the time so I paid less...


These Tan ones are £14.99 from H&M. They also come in black and should still be in stores. They've got the lowest heel of the three, and are quite comfy to walk around in. These can be paired up with boyfriend jeans and a white tee to give a little bit of glam to an otherwise casual look.


 My final and favourite pair is from Dorothy Perkins. If you know me then you'll know why they're my favourite. They're Cobalt Blue or Colbat as I prefer to say. The heel on these are sexy without being too high and are quite comfortable. Originally they were £23 but the lucky day I popped in, they were 30% off, so were something like £16.40.



Pump it up this summer. I know I intend to.

From Micky with love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment