Tuesday 25 March 2014

Food: DIY Snacking

I don't know about you but I am a huge fan of snacks, tapas and nibbles but as we all know, snicker bars and walkers crisps are very unhealthy and if you're anything like me they'll make you fat and give you spots (drink water people!)

Anyway I went through a phase where I lived on graze snack boxes (as above)....delicious, nutritious treat delivered to my desk at work...at a decent price...Bliss!

As a superscrimper this got me thinking...why not make your own snacks? So I did. I went and got a variety of dried fruits, nuts, seeds and green teas from my local health food store.

My first mixture went down a treat and is very good for you....
 
*Whole almonds
*Pumpkin seeds
*Yogurt covered apricots

What are the health benefits in this mixture? 


A great way to snack healthy and save money too :-)

Happy snacking....Shay x
  

No comments:

Post a Comment