Wednesday 24 September 2014

Fashion: Autumnal Work Look Book

As it's officially the first day of autumn, I thought it would be a nice idea to start the new season with an Autumnal Look Book for work...
Autumn is one of my favourite seasons as the colours are warm, orange (lol) and vibrant without being too bright and in your face.



For this look I have gone for a Waterfall Blazer, warm coloured top and a loose fit leather look Midi Skirt.
I have kept the accessories and shoes simple with warm brown tones and a funky Aztec snood to add some texture to the look.
For the earrings I've added an Oval Pink and Wood Hoop Beaded earring from the SweetOrangeBou collection.


Item image

To bring it all together I would wear my hair in a halo braid....something like the fabulous Tracee Ellis Ross!


  
Get yours:







Earrings by SweetOrangeBoutique



Stay Beautiful, Stay Blessed & HAPPY AUTUMN!


Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment