Wednesday 17 September 2014

Web TV: Lupita Nyong'o On Sesame Street


Airing just yesterday in the U.S, I watched this video today and like many people the world over..I smiled from ear to ear!

My favourite comment underneath the video is by GirlsLoveYourCurls;

"I loved seeing the sparkle of pride in my girls' eyes, when I showed this video to them this morning. The beauty and richness of her skin is magnified by her gracefulness, intelligence, elegance and the beautiful spirit that radiates from within. I know that's what my daughters are responding to. It's so lovely and refreshing to have a celebrity, in entertainment, that I don't mind my girls emulating :). x"

Kudos to Lupita and Sesame Street for teaching the kiddies they should love and embrace the unique skin that they're in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment