Saturday 6 September 2014

Fashion: Nude...For Us By Nubian Skin

 Nubian Skin is IN - ALWAYS was and ALWAYS will be.
Browsing the internet as you do, and I came across an article about nude underwear for black women. I got really excited about it, so decided to take a trip to the companies blog.

Writing on their blog, the founder of Nubian Skin says, 'My nude isn’t the nude I see in shops. Despite the reality that women of colour have the same needs as all women when it comes to lingerie and hosiery (and spend the same of their hard-earned money), the industry simply doesn't cater to us. 'So, I thought, it’s time to rethink the definition of nude.' 

Nubian Skin bra's will first launch in 4 weeks, in sizes 30B up to 36DD/E in plain and lace styles; but have plans to expand their sizing to suit a wider range of ladies. That's news to my ears, because I'm not sure a woman with my assets could squeeze into a 36E if I tried.
Berry - I like what they did there (The darker the berry),
pictured above, is their darkest shade, and the first to be revealed. Very handily it has been said that this shade will match ladies who wear certain shades of varying make up brands below (as a guide):


Mac NW50
 
Iman Earth 6
Blackup HC 14
Laura Mercier Espresso
Bobbi Brown Espresso 10
Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint in Beige 90


SweetOrangeBou wish Nubian Skin nothing but the best, and I for one am looking forward to the day that I can purchase my nude, for my bigger boobs.

From Micky with Love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment