Monday 15 September 2014

Travel: Surviving Transport For London (TFL)

 London!
As mad, crazy and sometimes hectic as it is. You can't help but love this crazy city with all it's perks and peeves...
I love that there's always something to do, places to go, things to see, explore and eat etc loooool but one of the main things that drive me absolutely loco is TFL-Trains and Tubes to be specific...
I don't need to say anything else because we are all very aware...and if you don't know....you will!

Delays, cancellations, overcrowding etc so when have to travel on the train or tube I make sure I have a list of items I need to survive TFL and I though i'd share this list with you.

My ESSENTIAL handbag items to distract myself and stay sane while travelling on TFL:

1.Water
2. Snacks
3. Headphones
4. Book/mag/newspaper
5. Tissues
6. Antibacterial gel
7. Hand cream
8. Lip care
9. Handheld fan








And last but not least...a skip load of patience!
Happy travelling :-)
Shay x

No comments:

Post a Comment