Friday 19 September 2014

Fashion: Transitional Pieces

Sitting at my desk on a Friday, I should be working but all I can think of are the transitional clothing possibilities once pay day comes around next week. I found myself browsing at New Looks' Inspire Range, and realised that I was picking out quite versatile items that could be mixed and matched, and successfully transition into winter with the addition of a pair of tights or boots here and there.

Take this White Long Sleeve Shirt for instance, it could be worn with the Navy Mottled Jeggings and Khaki Crepe Kimono or without, or the shirt tucked into the African Print Shorts with or with out the Kimono.

Add accessories of your choice. I decided to go this simple yet pretty Gold Segment Necklace and Tan Tote Bag. For shoes I have chosen these Red Ankle Strap Block Heels, but would also add a pair of fresh white Converse Hi-tops for comfort, and Bob's your Uncle (Bob Marley in my case).

Now lets see if I end up with any or all of these pieces come pay day.

From Micky With Love

x

No comments:

Post a Comment